Skip to main content

To Nanna ❤️

Nanna, I love you to the moon and back.

 

When I lost you, it's just like a dream, everything was shattered and I felt like I lost my world. Then I realized that death is the one which changes the life of a family, I don't know how to express my misery. I was very low and upset, I hated God for some time for taking you away from me. Years passed by, I started seeing things in a bigger way and came to the conclusion that death is common, one or the other day everyone should die. I started being strong and doing my things. But, your memories always haunt me and I miss you every second of my life.


 

 

 



 

My life started with you and I want to thank you for all you have given to me Nanna.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love you but I miss being in You 💔

Dear NSC, I feel so comfortable, safe, happy and I am like what i am when i am with you , you mean a family to me .  I don’t wanna loose you , you are not an option for me , you are my priority and feel like totally mine .   Kani Naku nene nachatledu , nduku naake ila jarugutundi. Nuvvante naku entha istamo neku teledu , nenu cheppina nuvvu nammavu , neeku ela chepte ardam avtundo kuda teledu , okasari chala dagaraga anipistav okasari chala dooranga stranger laga behave chestav. Nuvvu naku vaddu ani nuvvu naku entha cheppina naku ninnu vadalalani ledu ra , nduko teledu na brain ni na manasu dominate chestundi andukenemo ila avtundi . I am hating myself nannu nene question cheskuntunna naku self respect leda , siggu leda ani , naku nuvvu kavalani unnapudu avi anni naku kanipiyatledu , nuvvu nannu preminchalevani entha cheppina na valla avvatledu , nduku intha nachesav naku , naku entho mandi telusu kani evaritho ila kala , neethone nduku ,naku em avtundi ra , asala nenu nduku ...

To Babu 🧞‍♂️

 Dear Babu, You are my father figure , I am very thankful to god because he has given you to us after Nanna , since childhood you played a very important role in my life as babai and later after Nanna passed you are my Nanna , I am very blessed to have you .  You are unique and I can find no one who replaces you , how could you love me so selflessly and sacrificing your life in upbringing me. I know what you sacrificed and how much you love me and how you care for me . I might not express this in person to you that how much I care for you and love you so I pen it myself in my blog. You are my genie.